TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VOUCHER PRIZE DRAW
KNORR: GREAT BRITISH ROAST DINNER PEOPLE’S FAVOURITE PRIZE DRAW
- This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter the prize draw, visit www.knorrroast.co.uk and nominate your preferred roast dinner by entering the establishment name and town in the relevant fields in the online form. Enter your personal contact details into the relevant section of the form and accept the prize draw terms and conditions before submitting your entry.
- The opening date for entries is 08:00 BST on 05/07/2019 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 29/09/2019.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person and IP address. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is one prize in total. The winner, drawn at random, will receive a £250 e-gift voucher for Amazon.co.uk which will be sent to the email address provided on the entry form.
- The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the Prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. The winner(s) must claim their prize by responding to the email or telephone message within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Knorr People’s Favourite, Foodsmiths Marketing Ltd, 6 Doolittle Yard, Froghall Road, Ampthill, MK45 2NW, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Foodsmiths Marketing Ltd, 6 Doolittle Yard, Froghall Road, Ampthill, Bedfordshire. MK45 2NW on behalf of Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to these addresses).